Finally sunshine and hardly any rain in June. Some days it was so hot, I had to switch to painting at night. I managed to roughly sketch the whole wall and finished the room and my rats. I often get bored with my work when I see it for too long or too often. So I turned my caretaker into a rat hunting Frankenstein monster. Next month the plants in front of the wall will be gone and I'll be able to take pictures and show a bit more of the rest of the concept. For now I rather spend my time outside painting then wasting it putting together collages of an unfinished wall. So here are a bunch of details, a film on how I paint fur and the finished first 15% of the wall.