Since the launch of our latest product release, the AQUA COLOR BRUSH Marker, we received plenty of positive feedback in terms of how well the Blending and Watercolor painting effect looks after using this product the right way.
Posted a few days ago, this is one first example of a product feedback following up on a few more within the next days.
In this feedback by Calligraphy and Design artist Jeannette Mokosch from Germany you can see how the AQUA COLOR BRUSH Marker works in combination with he MOLOTOW MASKING LIQUID Pen. First there was a sketch to outline the artwork, then Jeannette did precise lines with the MASKING LIQUID Pen. The reason for that you can see after she painted over the dry masking liquid with the waterbased ink filled AQUA COLOR BRUSH Marker to color the artwork. The Masking liquid can be removed without leaving any residues for two days after drying.
Check out some step by step photos below, more you can see in her blog entry over here!
The AQUA COLOR BRUSH Marker in facts:
- color intense ink
- ready to use
- ink: food-based colorants for children’s use approved (EN 71-3, conform to ASTM D-4236)
- easy handling: perfectly suitable for pupils and students
- dilutable with water
- 12 color shades (refills available in 24 colors)
- fibre rod system
- dimensionally stable, elastic brush tip for precise, comfortable application
- with safety cap (suitable for children)
- exchangeable tip
- ideal for coloring, handlettering, graffiti sketching
- compatible with MASKING LIQUID and BLENDER PRO Aqua Medium
- up to 24 hours “Cap Off” function without drying out
- Made in Germany
Check in here to purchase!